Monday, July 22, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Hello! I have been away far too long!

I enjoyed a lovely week in California and another four days in Austin, Texas. I will update soon on my trips, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a few pictures from my weekend.

After four days away my sweet husband took me on a little date to one of our favorite local beaches- Playa Linda (I was too busy boogie boarding to take pics) and then we had a fantastic dinner at  a local legend Hot N' Juicy Crawfish. YUM!


We order the 'Dip Your Feet' Special- 1lb crawfish, 1lb shrimp, andouille sausage and corn

Up close and personal of the food!

You peel and eat everything- it's so much fun!

Nothing like the Beach and some comfort food to welcome you home!
(Back to healthy eating tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment