Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Hallowwen!

I dress up for Halloween every year. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but he's not American and doesn't understand that it's okay to be a crazy person one day out of the year and show up in a costume to work.
I am very lucky that my office also shares a love for Halloween and holds a costume contest each year. So. . . . drum roll please.... let me introduce this year's costume:

PRINCESS DIANA
Princess Diana. I have a porcelain doll of her in this dress.
Did you hear about the new movie?

How topical that the Diana movie is being released on November first, and I just happen to have a fancy tiara from my wedding laying around. I will be sure to take some pics the day of, and let you know how my costume turns out! Any bets on whether or not I out do Naomi Watts?
Photography by pietriphotography.com Floral Design by leejamesfloral.com  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/10/09/orlando-wedding-from-pietri-photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment