Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome!

 I hope my inspiration can be your inspiration!



Thank you for joining me on this journey !
This blog is all about a healthy lifestyle in Orlando- the city beautiful. 

Here you will find inspiration for delicious food, a bit of style and travel, and of course--local fun.  Feel free to share your ideas, I hope you enjoy my recipes, photos, and tips! 


A bit About Me

 I'm a newly wed who loves to travel! I have been fortunate to spend time in Europe, Central America, and Africa. I love to try new things and am constantly inspired by those around me. I am passionate about food, seeing the globe, and learning about my local community!

My husband is my rock, and he drives me to be a better person.  His zest for life and health has opened a whole new chapter in my life that I want to share with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment