Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 in The City Beautiful


Hello! The year is almost over and I have not been very consistent with my posts; hopefully 2015 will prove to be a better year for my blogging-- but here is a little year in review. We had had some wonderful things happen in 2014. It truly was an amazing year!


Some big news...

This handsome man became a citizen!

These boys came to visit. We treated them to lots of fishing! Here we are on a Bent Charters boat out of Madiera Beach.

I fought, caught, and ate this bad boy. 

We had a lovely day with Gareth and his brothers in Clearwater.

We also took the boys out to see Swampy and the Black Point Wildlife Drive.

Spring Break!

Gareth and I took a trip to the keys and found the No Name Pub!

We also spotted this cheeky Key Deer. We are lucky to have seen Key Deer on each of our visits to the Keys!

We visited Shark Valley in the Everglades and stayed in Everglades City for a few days. LOTS of gators!

This handsome man caught a catfish just outside of Everglades City
I graduated (with straight As!) !!!

I earned my Masters from UCF. Go Kinghts!


I finally went to Epcot and had a cronut (covered in ice cream, of course)! 

Scripps College representing in Epcot!!! 

Epcot Venice!

We also bought a house and both of us changed jobs. Phew! What a year! I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have accomplished so much in 2014. I can't wait for 2015 and all the things yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment