Monday, January 5, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Happy New Year! Here are some highlights from this sunny Sunday; I hope you got to have a lazy Sunday too!
Starting my morning right with some water. It's part of my new year's resolution to drink my 8 glasses a day!

Yummy oats with fresh Florida strawberries, dried blueberries and olive oil. Don't knock it till you try it!

OOTD! Off to church

I had a nice post-church-post-coffee walk around the Alfond Inn in Winter Park. I will have to come back for a Bloody Mary! 

I had a TWO HOUR nap and then handsome husband and I dropped by Redlight Redlight for a beer. It's always fun to see the new featured local artists on display. 

It was nice to unwind and rest before the week ahead! 

Have a great week and be locally inspired! 










No comments:

Post a Comment