Thursday, February 26, 2015

Playalinda Brewing Valentine

It's been a while since I blogged! Happy Belated Valentine's Weekend-- I have had family visiting and went on a relaxing cruise to the Bahamas; so I have been away from the blog (You can read all about it next week).

Let me fill you in on our adventure from Valentine's weekend- the hubby and I went out to one of our favorite day spots, the Playalinda Blackpoint Wildlife Drive, and then we made a pit stop at a new brewery in downtown Titusville.

We are craft beer enthusiasts (did you know we took some of our engagement photos at a craft brewery?), and in the past, my husband and I have attended some amazing beer paring dinners. I was hoping to find a special Valentine's event we could attend, but after looking around online I was surprised to find out our favorite local Brewer, Ron Raike (who we have followed from Shipyard Emporium, to Cask and Larder) had finally opened his own small batch brewery! We had to visit, and we were pleased to find out it is right down the road from Playalinda Beach!  Enjoy some highlights below :)

The taproom is mix of old and new.

Our adorable brewer's choice flight. I love all the details on the glasses and serveware.
We split a cheese and salami plate. It was acute picnic style lunch. 

We enjoyed trying a few brews off the flight menu.


Try is out for yourself. It's worth the drive! 
Live locally inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment