Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Adventure to The Grand Canyon: Part One

I am so lucky to have taken three amazing trips so far this summer. This June, my husband and I went to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon (I also went to Hilton Head and Savannah... posts coming!) It was absolutely breath taking! We had a wonderful time and were so lucky to stay in a lodge inside the national park which allowed for prime sunrise and sunset hikes right outside our room. I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our adventure below. Today's post covers our stop at the Hoover Dam and first sunset hike along the rim to Bright Angel Point.
At the Hoover Dam, it was about 110 out!

We spotted two huge elks along our hike.


The views were AMAZING!


Sunset on the rim.

A glimpse of heaven.

I couldn't image a better hiking partner to be by my side!l

Enjoy and be stay inspired! Part II coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment