Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Autumn in Orlando: Three Chic Ways to Welcome Fall

Autumn in Orlando is beautiful! The weather can be crisp, the leaves actually turn other colors (some of them), and you finally get a break from the humidity of Summer! There are plenty of ways to welcome Fall in Orlando. Here are three of my favorites ways to celebrate Autumn in the City Beautiful!

1) Take a stroll around Lake Baldwin and enjoy the changing leaves!

Baldwin Park is home to a 2.5 mile paved trail encircling lake Baldwin. It's a great place, to run, stroll, or ride a bike. I highly suggest checking out the gorgeous surroundings and changing leaves.

Fall colors on Lake Baldwin
2) Treat yourself to a specialty coffee drink at Downtown CREDO.

Everyone has heard of a pumpkin spice latte. If you want a delicious fall drink try a dirty chai from CREDO-- it's a latte with chai tea spices. This has been my favorite drink for many years (as a former barista, trust me it's AMAZING).  

The CREDO baristas are very talented. 


3) Add a touch a Autumn to you home decor. 

I love to add little pops of Fall around my home. These tiny pumpkins are an inexpensive way to add just a little bit of warm before the full-on Christmas season.


Who can resist baby pumpkins?!


I love to add bits of range around my house. It's such a happy color. 


Tell me how you plan on enjoying Autumn in Orlando in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment